For our final exercise we had to mock-up our designs for our packages that we made. I loved this because I got to see what my packages would look like on a shelf compared to other products. It was a little difficult because I have gotten use to working mainly in Illustrator and for this I did it in Photoshop. It was difficult because I was looking for the tools in the spots I would find them in Illustrator instead of Photoshop. I do like the outcome of the packages I created, both in “real life” and in their mock-ups. The only thing I would change, looking at them now, is the color of my third package. I would like to make it into an almost chocolate brown so that it would fit in better with the other two designs. Right now the tan color is a little too light in comparison.